1) What two plans were combined to form the great compromise?
2) Who proposed the Great Compromise?
3) The Great Compromise is also known as the ___________ Compromise.
4) How many Senators does each state have?
5) What is the number of members of the House of Representatives for each state based on?
Answers are available here!
1) New Jersey and Virginia
2) Roger Sherman
5) population of that state
George Cassutto's Cyberlearning World
[Lesson Plan of the Day] [Cassutto Memorial] [About the Author] [Search] [Civics Lesson Plans]