1. Who was the King of Great Britain?
2. Who became the governor of the plymouth colony after John Carver died?
3. Name three things that happened to William Bradford while on the Mayflower and in America.
4. How many men that signed the Mayflower Compact were promised a step toward a genuine government? What was their title?
5. Other than becoming the second governor of the Plymouth colony, why else was William Bradford important?
Do you care enough to see what the
answers are? You should! See them here
1. Lord King James
2. William Bradford
3. His wife died, he got re-married and he had a son named William.
4. 11 men , Mister
5. He wrote the Mayflower Compact