1. When did Hitler become Chancellor of Germany?
2. It was rumored that Jews poisoned
the wells which started racism against Jews and led to what
A. The Black Death
C. Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
3. When did the Nazis establish its
first concentration camp?
A. March 15, 1930
B. January 30, 1933
C. March 20, 1933
4. The United States, one of the most
democratic, wealthiest, and freest nations in the world,
A. helped the Jews.
B. tried to help the Jews but were unsuccessful.
C. eventually tried to help the Jews.
5. When was the Munich agreement signed?
A. May 2, 1923
B. September 29, 1938
C. February 20, 1922
6. Jews were to wear
, which was forced segregation.
B. an identifying badge
C. all of the above
7. When did Germany invade Poland?
A. September 3, 1939
B. March 15, 1939
C. September 29, 1938
8. Refers to prejudice against Jews.
A. Ku Klux Klan
9. When did Britain and France declare
war on Germany?
A. September 1, 1939
B. September 3, 1939
C. November 12, 1938
10. In November of 1940, what ghetto
11. On July 21, 1942, how many people
gathered in New York's Madison Square Garden to protest the
George Cassutto's Cyberlearning World
[Lesson Plan of the Day] [Cassutto Memorial] [About the Author] [Search] [Civics Lesson Plans]