Black History Quiz:
1. Click the red button next to each answer you think is most correct.
2. If you do not know the answer, do not guess, since wrong answers are penalized.
3. If you check the wrong red button, simply click the correct one to change it.
4. If you have checked a red button with a guess and wish to deselect all red buttons for that question, just click the lit red button.
5. When finished, click the "Click When Finished Button" at the end of the test. Your score will appear below it, and all correct answers will be lit with a green button. Check over the "green lit" answers you didn't know to assist you in knowing what areas you still need to study.
Civil Rights Project Page
To US Government Lessons Plans