A Frames Worksheet
Let's assume you are looking at a computer screen that is set a 640 pixels wide and 480 pixels high. Given that parameter:
1) Draw a frameset that has the following values:
<frameset rows="100, 240, 140">
2) Why is setting row and column height by absolute pixels a bad design practice?
3) Draw a frameset that contains the following values:
<frameset rows="25%, 50%, 25%">
4) How many frames are there in the following frameset:
<frameset cols=" *, 2*, 3* ">
5) Write the code for a frameset that creates a grid of frames with three rows and two columns
6) Which attribute of the <frame> tag defines the content URL of the frame?
7) Compare the effect on the browser between a frame that points to an invalid URL and one that defines no source at all.
8) What happens to a frameset that has a body tag in it?
9) Name the container tags used to provide an alternative for those viewers whose browser is not frames-capable?
10) Write the full code, including sample frame sources, code for a frame set that creates a screen with two equal rows.
George Cassutto's Cyberlearning World: http://www.cyberlearning-world.com
[Lesson Plan of the Day] [Cassutto Memorial] [About the Author] [Search][Civics Lesson Plans]