1) When and Where did peace discussions begin between the U.S. and Britain?
2) Who was the Treaty of Paris ratified by? What war was the Treaty made after?
3) Name three American delegates that were sent to Paris.
4) When was the Treaty approved by Congress?
5) What was the opinion of British loyalists living in America on the Treaty of Paris?
For those of us who can't answer these on our own, answers are available.
2) It was ratified by American and British delegates after The American Revolution.
3) Ben Franklin, John Jay and John Adams.
4) April, 1783
5) They objected to the Treaty
and thought American should have remained a part of Britain.
George Cassutto's Cyberlearning World
[Lesson Plan of the Day] [Cassutto Memorial] [About the Author] [Search] [Civics Lesson Plans]